Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Hobette in Bloom

In a week that is as wet and rainy and miserable as this one has been,  flowers (and alcohol) are the only things that will brighten things up. Alas, I have had no time to even think about flowers, or alcohol. 

So back to through the files I go, and find a party I put on quite some time ago for my lovely friend Paulina Hobbs and her beautiful bump, who we used to call the Hobette, but now we call Sara. The bump is coming up for her first birthday now, so you can see this is quite old. But it was raining heavily too that day, so it kind of feels like now. 











The theme was Mad Hatter, and my inspirations were red velvet, plum, emerald green, baby pink & baby blue. Just a bit mad really!  Pic are by Emma D.

No comments:

Post a Comment